Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The un-Christmas letter

“Why didn’t we get a Christmas letter from Phil & Ginger this year?” you may be wondering. You’d think that, with Lauren and Aaron’s wedding in Vail and the reception in Grand Rapids, we’d have lots to write about. I have all the usual excuses – too busy, got sick. It’s not like we don’t care about you or enjoy getting your letters, because we sure do!

So we decided to try our hand at blogging.

Don’t worry. I’m not going to write a whole Christmas letter here. We’ll just post some blogs throughout the year and just “ramble on.”

We had a great year in 2007. It ended with Lauren and Aaron’s visit at Christmas.
This picture of our family was taken in Sedona. More Sedona pictures are sure to crop up in our blog.

1 comment:

jh said...

I left a response earlier, but I don't think it was posted. I hope this one is. jh